SILENT AUCTION – Napa Valley Backgrounds and Railway
Napa Valley Backroads & Railways! – Sealed bid … starting at $5,000
- Wine Train, Chauffeur, Meritage Resort & Spa
- 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2
This Experience Includes:
- 3-night stay at the Meritage Resort & Spa in Napa Valley
- 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- 3-hour gourmet dinner for 2 on the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from Canada to San Francisco or Oakland, CA
- Enjoy a 3-night stay at The Meritage Resort and Spa, located at the southern tip of Napa Valley in the Carneros region near where Napa and Sonoma meet, the Meritage Resort & Spa is situated on an eleven-acre private vineyard and offers an experience like no other for wine enthusiasts.
- Explore an immense cave of 20,000 square feet carved in the hillside under Napa’s famous Grape Crusher statue. The Estate Wine Cave features wine country’s only underground full service Spa Terra, the Trinitas Tasting Room, and the Entertainment Cave available for private dinners and weddings; all built underground with artisan stone, tile, and woodwork.
- The Meritage Bar features regional wine selections and signature cocktails in a setting of rich, polished wood and romantic lighting.
- Daily resort fee is included in this experience, including one bottle of wine, bottled water, local calls, business center and fitness center, wireless internet, parking and evening shuttle to downtown Napa.
Beau Wine Tours
- You will receive 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service, inclusive of all service fees, PUC insurance, fuel and driver’s base gratuity.
- Located in the heart of Wine Country, Beau is the premier wine tour service in Napa and Sonoma Counties.
Napa Valley Wine Train
- Enjoy a leisurely 3-hour journey for two along the 36-mile round-trip between the historic town of Napa, through one of the world’s most famous wine valleys, to the quaint village of St. Helena.
- Enjoy a fresh chef-prepared multi-course gourmet lunch or dinner aboard a stylishly refurbished antique Pullman rail car. Choose the Gourmet Express for lunch, when the sun is bright and high in the sky or, for something even more romantic, enjoy an evening dinner. You choose!
The Big DayAugust 20, 2020
The big day is here.