Paper Bag Ball is on fire. 1st year = $14,000 2nd year = $26,000 3rd year = epic $60,000
$100,000 in 3 years = food, warmth, Christmas, clothing and hope. Our committee would like to give a big thank you to everyone for the love, support, and kindness. Together we can do great things!
We are excited to announce Nov 2nd for our 4th Annual Paper Bag Ball and Dance Off!
Our WINNERS for the evening’s Dance Off were “The Nutcrackers”! This team earned top spot with their impeccable routine, somewhat pointed feet, and infectious smiles. The guys from Henley Honda and Subaru of Niagara worked extremely hard leading up to the Ball and it all paid off. Well done to everyone!
You can see their performance here as well as Lunging for Lunches and Poppin’ fo’ Pudding
Just a few of our incredible LIVE AUCTION Items up for grabs at the Ball
1. A once in a lifetime trip for 8 to beautiful Tuscany.
Gather couples, friends or family and spend a week in this Italian paradise. (Flights not included)
Starting bid is $13,500
2. AUTOGRAPHED ACOUSTIC GUITAR, SIGNED BY NOBEL LAUREATE AND AMERICAN MUSICIAN BOB DYLAN
- Bob Dylan has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling artists of all time; he has received numerous awards including Grammy, Golden Globe, and Academy Awards;
- Dylan has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Minnesota Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, and Songwriters Hall of Fame;
- No artist spoke for his generation like Dylan;
- Bob Dylan is an American native musician, singer-songwriter, as well as record producer that has been in the music industry for over five decades;
- Dylan’s lyrics influenced and stirred numerous political, social, and philosophical channels that rebelled against much of the pop music norms of his time.
Starting bid is $2,500
3. Nashville Unplugged
Experience the heart and soul of Nashville! Tennessee’s scenic riverfront capitol is a sophisticated city with a laid-back vibe. This is Music City, U.S.A., home of the Grand Ole Opry and its storied Ryman Auditorium, which launched scores of beautiful voices into country music stardom.
Guided Nashville Tour, Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Ryman Auditorium, 3-Night Stay at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel with Airfare for 2 from Canada
Starting bid is $4,000